Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: what do you mean Jul 3, 2001, 10:37 shul

I never could get my Creature to 'remember' a learned task no matter how much I praised it.

My creature have the same problem, I asked around and it seems not everybody are suffering from this thing. my creature have learnt how to use the village store, totem, drink and poo 1,000,000,000 times, and he keeps Forgetting. this sucks.

scripted building that goes on at the beginning of a land could continue
Yes, but I fear that the game progress will be affected by this because the circle of influence is influenced (he he) by the position and placement of the homes. about the big/little home issue - I can build both big and small buildings almost everywhere possible (if its on a cliff or something it would be clear that it can't be done) but there are couple of places in which it seems to be possible and yet isn't. maybe its a problem with the terrain script.

there HAS to be something good in this game. I'm just not sure what it is.

me neither

This comment was edited on Jul 3, 10:38.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo