Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

147. Re: Feeling old, and im 24 Jul 28, 2003, 13:08 ReDeeMeR

Yup, but that Geforce 3 only has 64 ram of memory and memory is being shared by the whole system, so if a shitty celeron(coppermine) 733 + 64 shared memory will run it and something like XP1700 + GF4Ti4200 + 512 wont then I'll gladly pirate the fucking thing, the whole "optimizations for xbox" thing is bullshit, all they have now are 2(AMD Intella) cpu companies and 2 main gpu companies and 3-4 audio, you dont have to get Savage4 support because the fucking thing wont run it anyway... optimizing isnt the problem it's just companies dont want to hire any testers and lose couple dollars because of the fucking greed.

I'm just wondering if Microsoft didnt slip a few million dollars to Id just to get Doom 3 posponed so xbx version can go gold sooner??

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo