Bethesda Softworks has released a new fact sheet for Fallout 3: Mothership
from this upcoming DLC for the post-apocalyptic action/RPG
has word on availability and pricing: "Mothership Zeta will be
released August 3rd on Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live for 800 points, and
will be released at a later date for PlayStation 3." Here are just the facts,
DESCRIPTION: Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your
way off of the massive Mothership Zeta, orbiting Earth miles above the Capital
Wasteland. Mothership Zeta takes Fallout 3 in an entirely new direction – outer
space. Meet new characters and join with them in a desperate bid to escape the
Aliens’ clutches. To do so, you’ll wield powerful new weapons, like the Alien
Atomizer, Alien Disintegrator, and Drone Cannon, and deck yourself out in brand
new outfits, like the Gemini-Era Spacesuit and even Samurai Armor.
STORY: A strange Alien signal is being broadcast throughout the Capital
Wasteland, originating from a crashed UFO. Is it a distress call, or something
far more sinister? That question is answered when you find yourself beamed
aboard an enormous Alien spacecraft, with only one alternative – to fight your
way to the bridge of the ship and secure your escape.
• Find and exploit new and destructive alien technology, like the Alien Atomizer
and Drone Cannon.
• Explore the vast Mothership and learn the secrets of the Aliens’ master plan.
• Thwart the Aliens’ attempt to stop your escape, and take over the Alien ship
before it wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting Earth below.
• Fight against the Alien Invaders, their robot drones, and turn their own
horrible experiments against them.
• Ally yourself with an unexpected array of characters, both from the Capital
Wasteland and from Earth’s past.