Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This press release announces the X-Men Origins: Wolverine video game is now available in North American stores, coinciding with the opening of the superhero prequel film upon which it is based. Here's a bit on the game, which is developed by Raven Software (not Raven Studios, as stated in the release) and features the voice talents of Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, and will.i.am:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is an epic action-adventure game featuring a true-to-character Wolverine gameplay experience that takes gamers through and beyond the movie's storyline. Set in a variety of vivid real-world locales, the title challenges players to hone their animal instinct as they uncover hidden dangers, hunt and defeat enemies, and take on seemingly insurmountable situations while discovering the truth about Wolverine's tragic past. With razor-sharp adamantium claws unsheathed, the future X-Man enacts lightning-quick combat, evasive maneuvers, in-depth combo attacks, and an array of brutal finishing moves. Wolverine doesn't just deliver massive damage, either - he also takes it, thanks to his mutant regenerative power that heals him in real time right before the player's eyes.

Developed by Raven Studios, X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition is available on Xbox 360(TM) video game and entertainment system, PLAYSTATION(R)3 and Games for Windows. Also available now are unique versions of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine video game, developed by Amaze and rated "T" (for Teen) by the ESRB, on PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) system and Wii(TM) home video game system, and E10+ on the Nintendo DS(TM). Fans can learn more about the X-Men Origins: Wolverine video game by visiting www.uncaged.com.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Ships Ahoy - X-Men Origins: Wolverine May 1, 2009, 18:45 Suddenly_Dead

HAHA! You're funny. I know this is sarcasm since every videogame movie tie-in sucks nuts.

I didn't know Captain Obvious posts here.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo