Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Go and have fun, but remember, bartenders call this amateur's night for a reason, so please be careful out there, especially if you're on the roads.

Irish Links: Thanks Ant, Mike Martinez, and Neutronbeam.
Play: Cubic Disturbance.
Links: The Most Violent Video Games Ever Made.
Sexy People. Thanks Devicer.
Stories: Iraqi Goalie Killed In Victory Shooting.
In Thin Air of the Alps, Swiss Secrecy Is Vanishing.
Science: From Arctic Soil, Fossils of a Goliath That Ruled the Jurassic Seas.
Media: Amazing Sexual Innuendo.
Follow-ups: Treatment for Peanut Allergies Shows Promise.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2009, 18:55 Dades

Blizzard themselves already said they were shooting for 2009. Blizzard is already entirely autonomous from Activision, they've stated this several times. Every time someone makes a decision they don't like involving a Blizzard game it gets brought up and Blizzard always shoots it down. They're in the same office, have the same staff and nothings changed. People from the WoW team, SC2 teams and Diablo3 have all said it. Geez don't worry, Blizzard has a license to print money and no one is gonna mess with that. SC2 will be fine

I heard it was Diablo 3, actually...

Really doubt it, based on what they've shown they still have a long ways to go. Probably something closer to mid-2010.

This comment was edited on Mar 17, 2009, 18:57.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo