Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Patched

A new patch for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is now automatically available via Steam to fix three bugs in Relic's sci-fi RTS sequel. There is a fix for problems with Population Caps during reinforcement, for a problem that prevented owners of high-end graphics cards from selecting the Ultra graphics settings, and "a Fatal Scar error in Mission D (Angel Forge)." They note the fix for the Pop Cap bug is to be followed by a more complete fix, but the remaining instances of the issue are "rare and require intended exploitation in order to recreate."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Pat Mar 10, 2009, 16:41 Warskull

The fix the did was a half-fix that never went through MS (and probably never through steam.)

That still a game breaking bug that pretty much destroyed multiplayer in the game for nearly a full 3 weeks.

The bug was pretty darn obvious, but they just released with it in there anyway. That's just releasing a half finished game in my book. Call me crazy, but my standards say that when you put the game on sale it should be free of game breaking bugs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo