Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis Warhead SDK Update

A new Crysis Monthly Update #9 is online, offering the notes from the recently released Crysis Warhead patch, some contest results, and other community-related stuff. They also have a update on testing of the SDK and editor, which is that they are indeed in testing; apparently The Right Stuff-style centrifuge and enema testing: "As you have all been waiting so patiently for an update on the Editor and SDK, we're once again giving you some updated information. The new version of the editor is currently in testing, which means that we're nearly ready to release it. There will definitely need to be lots of tests done, so you'll still have to wait a little while longer, but we are getting closer to the long awaited release of the tools."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Crysis Warhead SDK Update Feb 3, 2009, 13:40 4D-Boxing

I do not disagree with your observations but if I think of BF series & the impact the reser combat mod had on sales or the impact of the CS mod had on HL sales ...

If Crytek thought that it might drum up sales ..lol...they need more help than I ever thought they did.

That company had 2 chances to steal a large number of gamers form the BF2 series but what they released jsut made people crave BF3 even more!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo