Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

61. Re: Sacred Cow? Jan 6, 2009, 23:27 Paranoid Jack

I like how in order to truly embrace/experience Hd you have to use blu-ray. Give me a break.

Tumbler, do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you just stupid? Forgive me for being blunt but after your little tantrum I had to respond.

What you start your argument with is exactly what I just said. I admit you don't have to have BluRay. You can be perfectly happy with any of the other formats. I still see customers watching TV on 13" sets using rabbit ears. No cable. So they are perfectly happy with what they have. Even though it's a snowy fuzzy picture. I assume they have other priorities for their disposable income. Does that mean they would be correct by telling you that you are an idiot because you bought a bigger TV... not to mention you subscribing to Cable or Satellite?

Next time try reading and absorbing the details before going off on a short tirade stating opinions on products you don't even own. That you probably saw at that Evil local retail outlet.

As far as some of the other dumb things you said I won't even bother to respond. Jesus man, don't get butt-hurt because somebody has something that you don't have. Or because they prefers it over what you have. You sound worse than a fanboi.

Of course your reasoning about spending money frivolously applies to everything. Just remember the most important part. It all depends on how much money you have and what value you attach to the item in question. I hope this has been somewhat educational for you. Maybe you can learn to be less close-minded in the future. But I doubt it...

This comment was edited on Jan 6, 2009, 23:30.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo