Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout 3 Postmortem

Fallout 3 Afterthoughts on 1UP.com is a postmortem conversation about Fallout 3, discussing the outcome of the RPG sequel with Bethesda Softworks' Emil Pagliarulo. The conversation has some spoilers, as they discuss the game's endings, so that should be kept in mind if you haven't finished yet. They also discuss future plans, such as the goal of releasing three DLC packages on a monthly basis: "We announced three new DLCs for Xbox 360 and PC. Operation: Anchorage first, then The Pitt, and then Broken Steel. The plan right now is to release them a month apart. That may change, but we're working hard on them and hope to keep as close to that schedule as possible. Right now, there are no plans to do anything as big as Shivering Isles for Oblivion. All the DLCs we announced for Fallout 3 are around the size of Knights of the Nine for Oblivion. So it's still a substantial amount of content, with new quest [sic], new enemies, new locations, new 360 achievements, and several hours of gameplay -- all that good stuff. Oh, and no -- no current plan to visit the Commonwealth, which is indeed Massachusetts: Home sweet home for me! Go Southie!"

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: Fallout 3 Postmortem Dec 30, 2008, 15:47 Krovven

mind you, just that if you are the only one complaining about bugs on Bluesnews then you are in a distinct minority

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_bugs

I dont know where you are reading Prez, but Ive seen plenty of mentioned of bugs on Blues for F3. As linked above, someone has gone to great lengths to track Fallout 3 bugs there are so many, and this is just one list of bugs). And with Bethesdas track record, you can probably expect they will never be fixed.

I dont play the game, have no interest in playing the game. In one ear I hear from people how fantastic Fallout 3 is, in the other ear I hear how its buggy it is and is Oblivion with guns and houses many of the same problems Oblivion had. And with my eyes I see a game that looks really bland after you get over the first...'ooo that looks cool' and then start going...'everything looks the same'.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo