Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Clutch Revealed

GFI announces Clutch, a vehicular combat/racing game in the works at Targem Games for release during the first quarter of next year. Clutch will be ripped from today's headlines, to use the cliché, as it is set in the post-apocalyptic ruins of the Large Hadron Collider, in what is described as a completely open, sandbox-style environment. The game will feature 20 story missions, six gameplay modes, advanced physics, numerous cars and artifacts, and "high speed destruction, heaps of broken bones and wrecked cars." Here's a bit more to set the story: "A hobo former mechanic known as 'Clutch'; finds a new home in the camp of the Harvesters, a miscreant bunch of daredevils who hunt for treasure in the warped ruins of the Large Hadron Collider. Hiding inside the quarantine perimeter, they build cars and equipment to infiltrate what used to be the LHC campus before the thing was powered up for the first time. Radiation and mutants take their toll, but things brought into this world by the unknown energies of the LHC are worth a life, especially if it's someone else's. Once something new is located, the death race begins. And the rumor has it that deep down in the core of the LHC there is the ultimate prize..."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Clutch Revealed Aug 29, 2008, 07:05 Shadowcat

set in the post-apocalyptic ruins of the Large Hadron Collider
That's inspired. I love it

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo