Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Galactic Command - Echo Squad SE Patch, Updated Demo

The 3000AD Patches Page is the location of a new patch to update Galactic Command - Echo Squad SE to version 2.10.05. The version control file outlines what's new and different. Meanwhile, the 3000AD Demo Page mentions an updated version 2.10.05 demo, but lists no mirrors at this point; the updated demo can be found on Gamer's Hell. In addition to the latest engine updates, the new demo adds an additional "intense combat action scenario."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

14. Re: PhD Mills Mar 26, 2008, 19:06 JohnnyRotten
 
Really? Is that the sentiment?

Blue, I'm sorry, but the guy really is a nut job (I think that's what the professionals call it these days). If that's a personal attack, then I happily retract the statement, and would substitute instead that it's my personal opinion it would be best if he were put in for psychiatric observation.

This is a real pot meets kettle situation. I'd say in nin's defense that 90% of "he-who-shall-not-be-named" posts are attacks on someone. The other 10% are just centered around his hubris.

I do love him for his entertainment value, but he really does fall under the "don't feed the trolls" rule. Personally, I donít know why anyone posts or replies to the nameless one, unless itís for the same stupid thrill you would get poking a dangerous animal with a stick. Like a ferret or marmot or something.

I'm not saying ban him, or anyone, but I do understand where nin is coming from.

- J

PS: Been reading this board since the quake days, you run a great site. /asskissing off

EDIT: Fixed quoting issue
This comment was edited on Mar 26, 19:07.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
Subject
Comment
     
 
      ;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More
 
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.
 
          Email me when this topic is updated.
 

Special Codes

  • b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

  1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.


footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo