Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Small explosion hits New York's Times Square is the news that met me when I hit the news desk this morning. The video they were showing on TV at the time offered a sight I have never seen in a lifetime living in the New York City area: the entirety of Times Square closed off to traffic, with not a single car in sight on Seventh Avenue or Broadway, normally one of the busiest intersections in the entire world. What a strange scene! Anyway, thankfully no one was hurt.

R.I.P.: Leonard Rosenman 1924-2008.

Deserted Links!: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez.
Play: Galactic Dodgeball.
Drunken Masters.
Link of the Morning: Slurm is coming!! (maybe). Thanks Dean.
Stories: Men who do housework may get more sex.
Cemetery full, mayor tells locals not to die.
Vegas clinic may have sickened thousands.
Media: Will Ferrell's The Landlord Criterion Edition w/commentary.
Bikini fashion show.
Sophie Would You Like Some Air? Terriers rule.
Follow-up: Buffett Ousts Gates as World's Richest Man.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Re: No subject Mar 6, 2008, 21:02 Bard

It's fake terror, the timing of it (with Israel inflicting a holocaust on Palestinians RIGHT NOW) is just a little too convenient.

These fuckers have no qualms about killing thousands of US citizens just to start their war - and the media has no qualms about making the wholesale slaughter and ethnic cleansing by Israel appear 'just'.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo