Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Still More BF Heroes Info

Planet Battlefield has more new details on Battlefield Heroes as skinny (some of it just semi-accurate) about the free-to-play installment in DICE's shooter series continues to slowly drip out. They have a bunch of bullet points based on an article in the latest issue of Games For Windows magazine that outline the abilities of a few classes (Soldier, Commando, and Gunner), how scoring will work, a bit on in-game items, and gameplay factors like shorter spawn times, how vehicles spawn when you arrive at proper location, how firefights will be longer, and the game's support for "lone wolf" gameplay. There's also a bit that sheds more confusion on the question of whether this will be a third-person game (story) or not (story), as it says the "entire game is 3rd person," but then qualifies that, suggesting like Vizzini in The Princess Bride, the word "entire" doesn't mean what someone thinks it means: "Entire game is 3rd person so you can see the customizations your player has. Also allows you to see your player blown into the air. If 1st person is really wanted it can be changed over time."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: No subject Feb 5, 2008, 12:52 Snapp

Difficult to walk through doorways?

1) see gaping hole in wall.
2) put cross hairs in centre of said gaping hole.
3) push forward.
4) doorway conquered!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo