relates a post from the Hellgate: London forums from Flagship
saying they've cleared up their credit card issues (story
burning some midnight oil, saying paybacks have been arranged for the
approximately 3% of their subscribers that were overcharged. They go on to share
a forum post
on what the future holds for the action/RPG:
We realize many of you are experiencing a variety of problems. We at Flagship
and Ping0 are working hard to address these issues.
Our current top priorities are:
* Resolving any remaining problems related to billing and subscriptions.
* Fixing two known bugs which cause players to sometimes lose items (one related
to dual focus/dual melee, and one related to loading issues).
* Making improvements to memory usage in order to reduce "Memory Exhausted"
* Fixing a known issue with the user interface which causes the application to
lock up intermittently.* An issue which occasionally prevents characters from
being able to load or switch instances.
* General chat interface improvements. (Many improvements are in the works).
* Random disconnects and lag.
* Allowing higher resolution textures and models for other players.
* Various known problems with being able to continue interrupted side quests.
* Remnant quest items not getting destroyed and "clogging" up inventory.
* Continued problems with saving / loading Engineer Drone items.
* Invisible party members.
* The nanoforge not correctly improving rare and better armors.
* Getting stuck on collision.
Some of these are issues which will be fixed as soon as possible and go live in
upcoming patches, some will be in our upcoming content patch, and others are
issues on which we will make gradual improvements to on a continuous basis.
Of course we also have a more extensive bug list as well as lot of general
improvements and new content in the works. Everyone here is
working full-time to support Hellgate. We appreciate your patience.
-The Hellgate: London team