Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis Demo Crisis - Release Tomorrow

inCrysis has an announcement from EA about reports of problems with the early release of the Crysis demo for preorder customers (story), confirming there is an issue with the demo, which is delayed again as a result. The demo will be available today for those who preordered, pushing back the widespread release until tomorrow, which is reflected on the Crysis Demo Download Live Countdown. Here's word:

Greetings Community!

Due to the steady increasing rush on new information about the upcoming Crysis Singleplayer Demo we would like to give out a few additional details that might be interesting for you. J

Crysis Singleplayer Demo

The demo is going to be released officially on Friday, October 26th at 1:00PM (GMT+1). It will be exclusively available for those who pre-ordered Crysis for about 24hours via the EA downloader. On Saturday, October 27th at 1:00PM the demo will be put online for download an all public sites, so keep tracking your favourite fan site.

Crysis pre-Demo Party!

Join us to the pre-demo party powered by inCrysis.com. It will occur at 1:00PM GMT (2PM CEST), Friday 26th of October on IRC. You'll need an IRC client or use a web-browser version. For those using a client, connect to "irc.gamesurge.net/incrysis". Click HERE for more details.

In attendance will be Sebastian Spatzek (QA Manager), Eric Lagel (MP Dev. Manager), Michael Kolkau (Senior MP Level Designer), Chris Auty (Lead MP Game Designer) and Alex Marschal (Community Manager) from Crytek. During the party you'll have the opportunity to put your questions forward to the Crytek team. There will be some prizes up for grabs also!

This is a community event for all fan sites and their users. The more people in attendance, the better!

Another Surprise…

The upcoming Singleplayer Demo including the Sandbox2 Editor is not the only surprise you can expect from us. Stay tuned for another news message sooner than you might think!

Stay tuned as we will have more exciting news prepared for you! For more information, visit www.nanosuit.com.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

41. Re: EA Oct 26, 2007, 18:35 Jonny5

yea sorry I updated it
http://na.llnet.cdn.ea.com/u/demos/Crysis_SP_Demo.exe
here again REAL fast no unlock code

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo