I'm such a clean freak that I actually killed my vacuum! Okay, that's half-a-lie, I'm not actually a clean-freak at all, but I did have the vacuum I keep in my office die on me (maybe I should just stop touching anything electrical/electronic for a while?). I assume it's from the motor overheating, but it certainly wasn't from over-use. Oh well.
.. .. ..
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2013 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 12 December 2013, 05:37.