Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Late Show

• Crysis
    A pair of new Crysis gameplay movies offer further looks at the graphical goodness in the upcoming first-person shooter from Crytek. The "Hunter" and "Jungle" clips are on nZone and mirrored on FileFront and Gamer's Hell.
  • Hellgate: London
    A lengthy new video showing off gameplay with all six classes from Hellgate: London is now available courtesy of Korean website Game Chosun (thanks Hellgate Times). The clip can be found on FileFront.
  • Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
    A new trailer showing off Kane & Lynch: Dead Men shows off the upcoming action game in the works at IO Interactive. The movie is found on 3D Downloads and FileFront.
  • Galactic Assault
    A new movie showing off Galactic Assault Prisoner of Power is now available, offering the first look at the game formerly known as Inhabited Island. Word is: "Paradox Interactive has now released an in-game movie illustrating how a joyous victory celebration is quickly turned into a preparation for war as news of an invasion spreads." There are higher and lower resolution editions of the clip, one or both of which are available on 3D Downloads and FileNuts.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: No subject Jun 8, 2007, 06:22 rocketpcguy

DX9 is intentionally made bad. they made it seem as if you can only have physics with Dx10, obviously hl2 and havok proved it wrong. nfs proved you can have motion blur in dx9, while these videos seem to show its impossible. the rain and rain drop effect on the floor wasn't mind blowing, i dont see why dx10 is necessary.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo