Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Q&A on Pro-G talks with Pete Hines about Bethesda's upcoming RPG add-on: "Nope, no mounts. By the time you make the trek to Sheogorath's palace, you've uncovered one or two camps or locations and all the quests will be in one of the surrounding quadrants so you don't have that far to go. We designed it so that there are lots of those waypoints, camps and dungeons. You have to do that first, hard slog. The problem with horses is that they take anything that feels really big and make it much smaller because you can get across it so fast. We were a little concerned about losing that sense of scale."
  • Reprobates
    The Reprobates Q&A on PC Pointer.de is an English-language Q&A on this German site about Future Games' future adventure game: "Unfortunately I cannot reveal a lot about the story. The twists and surprises of the Reprobates story are a very important part of the game and we donít want to give away too much. I can only tell you this much: Reprobatesí protagonist is a 23-year-old technician named Adam Raichl, who gets into a car crash that should have killed him. Instead, he wakes up on a mysterious island where he meets other people from different decades who have experienced a similar fate. Now itís up to him to find out what has lead him thereÖ"
  • Gamecock
    Gamecock Media Q&A on The Armchair Empire continues Mike Wilson's return as one of the most interviewed men in gaming: "During my time with G.O.D. I actually learned how to drink water and sing 'Row Row Row Your Boat' at the same time in three octaves; Iím really hoping that talent carries over. I also learned that big business isnít the right way to go if youíre looking for innovation. Itís no secret, but it really hits home when you experience it first hand. We plan on keeping our end small and efficient allowing us to put out games that are original and still profitable for everyone involved. Other than that, creating a good relationship with the developers, allowing them to keep their IP and giving them creative freedom are the basis of what we believe in. "

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: No subject Feb 21, 2007, 13:46 BIGtrouble77

This has been talked about here a bit... Gamecock is sort of a joke name. They are a new kind of publisher that wants to not draw attention to themselves in the way publishers like EA do. They want the comsumers to see the developers name, and gamecock is so ridiculous no one would ever put that in bold lettering on the box. Kind of a symbolic name.

With that said, they are drawing a lot of attention to themselves, but in a good way I think. Now we just have to wait and see if they release any good games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo