Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

BF 2142 Demo Next Week

This FTP Directory features various language (and resolution) versions of a new Battlefield 2142 movie that offers a tutorial on the new Titan gameplay mode in DICE's coming military shooter. This was accompanied by a note saying this tutorial will come in handy for the release of the BF 2142 demo next week, adding that details on the demo release, which will just miss its planned September window (story), are forthcoming.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

40. Re: tarded Sep 30, 2006, 19:50 ColoradoHoudini

"It seems as if DICE came to the conclusion that people don't like to use joysticks to play games, and wanted to cater to the mouse-keyboard crowd."

actually, they support joysticks rather well in 2142.. i know what you're trying to say though (slower aircraft=everyone can fly them).

Anyhow..
Like Half Elf said, i really hate those flyboys that don't ever help the team and instead play dogfight champion with their buddies.. please get off the server.

i am really glad that 2142 (at least afaik) will not be dominated by overpowered aircraft and/or flyboys that dont help their team.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo