Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Red Orchestra Free Content Plans

FiringSquad has an update on plans for a free content update for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 beyond the imminent September update (story). Word they received from Tripwire Interactive is a future update will add a map remade from the game's previous incarnation as a free modification along with a couple of new vehicles.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Re: Wow, not really up to date are you? Sep 18, 2006, 12:51 BicycleRepairMan

Actually they are effectively now sold that way

Ok, but thats old games, I meant when they were new.. anyway the point was just that almost any sequel can often be narrowed down to be basically new content for an old game, with better graphics etc. There are for instance mods for HL2 in the works that offer more originality and quality then some of the sequels and movie-tie-ins out there, say if Insurgency delivers what it promises, I'd gladly pay 25$ for that too, instead of buying some other soul-less crap console-port for 50$. The fact that mod teams that work that hard for that long simply gives it away for free doesnt always mean the games arent worth anything.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo