Battlefield 2 Community Update
) has plans for the upcoming
version 1.3 patch for the military shooter:
Although the 1.3 patch is
still being worked on we wanted to provide a peek at what you can expect with
the coming release:
• Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels
on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players. Several
new options have been created that will allow the server creator to modify how
the bots behave in game.
• Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now send a request
up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.
BUG FIXES & GAME PLAY TWEAKS
• Prevented ban list from being cleared in the event of a
• Fixed issue with players not properly ranking up on servers
where they continuously play.
• Fixed bug where friendly vehicles show up as valid targets.
• Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to
friendly vehicles. The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock
tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly
Keep in mind this is only a part of what 1.3 will include. Our live team is
working diligently to provide the best update possible in preparation for the
release of the Armored Fury booster pack!