Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TrackMania Nations ESWC Released

This page on the framed French TrackMania Website now offers the release of TrackMania Nations ESWC, the freeware eSports-specific version of Nadeo's racing game. The 266 MB download also be found mirrored on 3D Downloads, 3D Gamers, eXtreme-Players.de, FileFront, Gameguru Mania, Gamer's Hell, VGPro, and Worthplaying. Here's word:

This complete version of Trackmania Nations ESWC includes a unique gameplay and new "Stadium" environment, as well as solo and multiplayer modes featuring 100 training and competition circuits (soon to be a thousand and more) for Internet, LAN, HotSeat, not forgetting Nadéo's famous community editors, Nadéo circuit editor, Painter and Mediatracker.

Players will be able to download games and link up with other players around the world on the TrackMania servers. Trackmania Nations ESWC features in the Electronic Sports World Cup selection and qualifications will be taking place in 53 countries.

The official Trackmania Nations servers, with their real-time online standings system featuring ESWC participating nations, are open for all virtual drivers around the world who wish to fly their country's flag in the grand final to take place in Paris, France.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Trackmania Jan 28, 2006, 05:08 Shadowcat

BTW, would TM Sunrise be worth it despite this release? I noticed there were other cars, and I'm half-interested right now. The only thing stopping me is that this doesn't seem to be a game I could play every day, more of a craving.
I can only highly recommend buying it (either the newer TMS Extreme, or the original which you can upgrade to TMSX for free). You not only get three radically different car types (and associated gorgeous scenery for each), but a bunch of different game types as well: Race, Platform, Puzzle, Stunt, Crazy. (TMSX adds the Stunt mode, plus extra Race tracks.)

The game is just awesome, and pretty damned addictive too... I think you might be surprised at how much time you can spend playing

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo