Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• Commandos: Strike Force
    There's a new Q&A on CommandosFansite.com discussing Commandos: Strike Force with Michael Souto: "When you have swapped out of a Commando that commando will not move from his position. He will use the weapon in his possession and will fire on the enemy if they move into range. Again we tested movement but this AI movement meant that when you swapped back he could be somewhere you didn’t want him to be, so we removed it. "
  • War World: Enhanced Edition
    The War World: Enhanced Edition Q&A on Boomtown talks with some of the folks from Third Wave Games about the upcoming enhanced version of their online mecha combat game: "Mech Warriors are always fighting on War World. War World’s primary outlet for mech on mech combat (for sport and for training), is the ACN (the Arena Combat Network). There are ACN arenas located throughout War World – mostly inside the protected confines of the seven city-states. However, there are many arenas that are not protected by the laws of the city-states, where a much fiercer and deadlier form of mech combat takes place; sometimes for sport, sometimes for punishment and sometimes for conflict resolution."
  • World War II RTS
    The Wargamer's World War II RTS Q&A (thanks Frans) is a conversation with David Philippov, Project Leader on the upcoming generically named strategy game: "We have one of the most precise damage systems in RTS games. This means that all damages are calculated in real time. Such parameters as armour thickness, shell speed and hit angle are taken into account. Depending on the type of the shell: fragmentation, HE, composite, armor-piercing or hollow charge projectile we calculate the damage in an open or roofed vehicle."
  • National Institute For Media And The Family
    Gamecloud's A Brief Chat With Dr. David Walsh is a not-so-short article-format Q&A based on some brief comments from the head of the National Institute For Media And The Family about their latest "report card" on the video game industry.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: No subject Dec 6, 2005, 01:31 G-Man

I thought I was the only one following this title...

It looked incredible back in 2002-2003 when I first saw it. They are still showing the exact same screenshots to the game today.

This game should just give up and die...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo