Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - BF2: Special Forces

EA and Digital Illusions Ship Battlefield 2 Special Forces Expansion Pack (thanks Frans) is the press release announcing the availability of the new Special Forces expansion for Battlefield 2, both at retail, and online via the new EA Downloader service. Here's a bit:

In Battlefield 2 Special Forces, players will choose to fight as one of 6 different Special Forces soldiers -- Navy SEALs, British SAS, Russian Spetsnaz, MEC Special Forces, rebel groups and insurgents. Armed with the latest Special Forces weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 10 new vehicles to engage in major conflicts with up to 64 players.

Equipped with gear including grappling hooks and zip lines, each map is transformed into a true three dimensional battlefield allowing players to use brute force in the streets or stalk the rooftops in silence. Players will also clash in nighttime environments equipped with the latest in night vision technology. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to continue to rise through the ranks.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

25. Re: Don't waste your Money Nov 22, 2005, 12:14 brokencrow

brokencrow, all I can say is LEARN TO AIM. 3 shots with an AK takes them down, as long as your three shots hit the target. Simple as that.

"BTW, before you cry about the elite small group of OFP players and how much better they are......

I still play that game to this day."

Quoted from Himmy.

Yeah ... the "you suck" response. Nice one bud. And of course totally not true. I have shot people POINT-BLANK 3 times and they haven't died. You must be playing another game.

BC

PS : OFP does still have a relatively large group of players and I play it as well. Compared to the amount of people playing BF2, it's a drop in the ocean.

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 12:20.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo