Expansion Pack Announced
is the press release officially announcing the SWAT
4 expansion first hinted at in August (story
) for which more
details just emerged the other day (story
). The first
SWAT 4: The
Stetchkov Syndicate screenshots
are online, and here's a bit on the add-on,
due in Q1 2006:
Entitled 'The Stetchkov Syndicate', the expansion pack
brings a host of new levels, weapons and enhancements to the highly rated SWAT
Crime is on the rise. More guns and drugs are appearing on the streets and the
city is in crisis. SWAT is called in to take on a series of disturbances that
eventually lead them to the root of the problem, an eastern European crime
family that has taken up residence in the city. A final showdown will place
legendary SWAT tactics against the most dangerous and ruthless criminals yet,
the Stetchkov syndicate.
New features for SWAT 4 - The Stetchkov Syndicate include:
• 7 new single and multiplayer player levels
• Voice over IP - Built in voice communication between
• 10 Player Coop - Up to 2 teams of 5.
• New multiplayer mode - Smash & Grab
• New weapons and equipment for both SWAT members and
• Stat tracking and ladders and rankings for multiplayer
• Held commands - Orders can be held in single player until
the leader gives the GO command.
• Unique Leader in Coop - Option to have only one person
issue commands and lead the team.