Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Brothers in Arms 3

Gearbox Software sends a follow-up to the announcement of the "Liberation" launch party for Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (story). The event will also mark the announcement of Brothers in Arms 3, though it's not clear whether this will appear on PCs as well as next-generation consoles. Here's word from Randy Pitchford:

On Thursday, September 22 at 8pm at Trees in Dallas, Texas, Gearbox Software is hosting “Liberation” – a launch party for Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood and exclusive reveal of Brothers in Arms 3!

One of the interesting things about this event is that Gearbox decided to give the opportunity to fans to stop by and mingle with the Gearbox crew and the many local Dallas game developers that will be in attendance from Ensemble Studios, id Software, Nerve Software, Ritual Entertainment, Terminal Reality, Klear Games, Paradigm Entertainment and others.

The party will feature live entertainment including a show from Moulin Rouge dancers, lots of premium door prizes (like high end video cards and other computer equipment) and free food and cocktails.

Additionally, Gearbox will be showing a demo from the about-to-be released gold master of Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood as well as the first-ever public glimpse of Brothers in Arms 3, which Sony announced recently at the Tokyo Game Show will be coming to the Playstation 3.

I think some of your readers who may be in the Dallas, TX area on Thursday may want to visit the event. The rest of your readers who cannot attend, may be interested in an exclusive announcement and exclusive look at Brothers in Arms 3.

In any case, without a doubt, “Liberation” is going to be the biggest Dallas game industry party of the year.

You can direct readers who are interested in “Liberation” to the following URL:

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/liberation/index.php

Also – More information about Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood can be found at the Gearbox Software website and at www.brothersinarmsgame.com.

And – IGN.com was the first site we noticed who picked up the story from Sony at the Tokyo Game Show that Brothers in Arms 3 is coming to the Sony Playstation 3. So – I’ll give IGN a link to that story here too in case you want to reference it:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/651/651384p1.html

Note that the official Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood website will be launched the day of the party and that what is being shown at the party for next-gen likely won’t be shown again in any form for several months…

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Brothers in Arms 3 Sep 21, 2005, 14:33 Ravor

Moulon Rouge?

That movie was brutal

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo