Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Monday Q&As

• Battlefield 2: Special Forces
    Gamecloud's Battlefield 2: Special Forces Q&A catches up with David Yee of EA to discuss the upcoming Battlefield 2 expansion: "The two biggest additions in Special Forces are the zip line and grappling hook. These two features give infantry advanced moment options and really bring up the number of possibilities on the Battlefield. Where in the past, hardcore players have memorized common routes and chokepoints, Special Forces creates moments where the enemy arenít always going to come through the same alleyway or passage. Itís very satisfying to flank another squad, or attack spawn points in ways that werenít possible before."
  • HoMM V
    The Heroes Of Might And Magic V Q&A on Gamecloud discusses the next installment in the fantasy-themed strategy series with Ubisoft's Fabrice Cambounet: "We are giving the Might & Magic universe a consistent geography, history, and identity. That means that in Heroes V you will have few direct connections with the previous games in the series, although the universe is still the same at its core. And of course the game will feature most of the creatures and factions the players are expecting from a Heroes game, plus a host of incredible new features and entities!"
  • Futurelab
    The Futurelab Q&A on Boomtown talks with the organization behind a study into the efficacy of video games as a learning tool: "The study will look at what children can learn from computer games, how best to introduce games into the classroom and what changes might be required to make them relevant to education. It will start by investigating current attitudes of both educators and students towards games and their use in the classroom through a MORI poll, the findings of which will be available in August 2006."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Re: HoMM V?? Sep 5, 2005, 21:28 JediLuke

I'm not sure why you all think that the guns are too inaccurate. I have no problems hitting people in BF2.  
http://stevegoldbergmusic.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo