Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Logitech Gaming Peripherals

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Built in... Aug 11, 2005, 15:53 Skookum

Tango:
Built in LCD eh? I wonder what the point is. Who wants to look at their keyboard to check their health / ammo etc? Surely the HUD would be easier and closer to the action? What it might be useful for, on the other hand, would be framerate, or network connection info for games like BF2, or round timers etc. Stuff that you don't need to see all that often, but it's nice to have.

Looks like you'll be able to get the display to show you whatever you want. I'd like to see the temp on my vid card for starters so I can see why it keeps crapping out on me when I play BF2. That and the temp of my CPU, CPU and Memory Usage, would all be very useful for me as I'm playing a true hog of a game. You can already do this with some LCD kits, I wonder how much of a performance hit your system will take as you're running this stuff?

The rest of that keyboard sounds amazing, and I've been waiting a while for a cordless mouse that will let me do the same stuff as my Logitech MX 518. 180$ American for the set is pretty DAMN expensive, I'll most likely be picking up that mouse though.

Edit: Keyboard looks ridiculous. They didn't even give a thought to ergonomics for it. http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000043054056/

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 16:03.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo