Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

I'm starting to suffer from fairly regular bouts of hand/wrist pains from gaming... I'm trying to figure out if the subtle shape/size difference between my new Logitech mouse and my old MS one are making this worse or not. I actually think the worst thing for this is my use of the right mouse button as my move forward command in shooters... I think using that so frequently combined with other mouse actions may be overdoing it a bit. It sure would be hard to change a configuration I've been using since Wolfenstein though.

Cramped Links: Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.
Stories: Kids Get to Keep $98,000 They Found.
Sure, I was speeding, officer -- I'm insured.
Electronica From the 1920's, Ready for Sampling (registration required).
Science! Men do have trouble hearing women, scientists find. Thanks Firingsquad.
Media: One Fast Skyline.
Explosion Compilation Video.
Follow-ups: Discovery appears to have very little damage-NASA.
Despite Criticism, 'Intelligent Design' Finds Powerful Backers.
‘Hangover gene’ is key to alcohol tolerance.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Blue get a Wrist support Aug 11, 2005, 09:04 Marvin T. Martian

I have to agree with Bucky!! I went and got my self a gel cushion wrist cushion. It was combined with a mouse mat designed to fit with it and a surface designed for optical mice. Pain gone.

Check it out
http://www.handstands.com/retail/computer/mousemat/optical.shtml

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo