Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The fence guys are here today finishing off the repairs to our backyard, returning our little doggie penitentiary to maximum security status. This could not be more timely, as we discovered over the weekend that intrepid little Gunnar had found a spot to squirm out conveniently hidden by our garage. He was ratted out by our neighbors, and when they explained what he was doing, it became clear why on occasions when called it would take an unusually long time to appear from that area. The troubling aspect of all this is that he is not yet fixed (A.K.A. broken), so his being able to leave according to his whims was terribly irresponsible, and it's not out of the question that a neighbor will show up at our door one day asking if we know anything about some half-poodle pups their pet has mysteriously produced.

I am not a number. I am a Link! Thanks Mike Martinez, Ant, and EvilToast
Links of the Day: The Lions versus Midgets Saga. Thanks Loof.
LCD Cinematic Action.
Stories of the Day: Artists concerned tattoos losing nonconformist lure.
Science! Couple Receive Grant to Develop Robots.
Unmanned Aircraft Clustered via Bluetooth.
Beer drinking curbed by prodigious weed.
Media of the Day: Spike TV @ E3 Machinima Gamer Gags.
Institute for Backup Trauma. Thanks Heretic.
SuperDuperSizeMe.
Teh Funnies: Dilbert.
Follow-up: School Boards Want to 'Teach the Controversy.' What Controversy (registration required).
Mars Rover Moves in Effort to Get Unstuck.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

27. Launch Links May 18, 2005, 12:46 c r i s p y

Just get FireFox and make the MiddleMouse click launch a new window, problem solved. I use to love Launch Links...now it is trival, everysite I want has Launch Links now!

Um. Pardon my stupidness, but where is this option?

---
Chris.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo