Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

WoW Shortages

The World of Warcraft Collector's Edition on EBgames.com is now carrying a $149.99 list price, as limited supplies of Blizzard's MMORPG in stores have made the game so scarce that such gouging entrepreneurialism is possible. Thanks Voodoo Extreme.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

27. Re: Bah Jan 13, 2005, 08:48 JHMirage

Ray today:
# The CE is not worth the MSRP, much less twice that amount. The pet is lame, having a DVD is not worth twice the money, and the art stuff is not overly amazing.

Ray on 11/23:
World of Warcraft
# w00t
# Now that is a Collector's Edition!

Ray, I think having only dial-up has made you a little punch-drunk. Reading your past history from 11/23 (the day you got WoW) through now is like looking at a decent into madness. You very nearly find ways to complain about WoW in EVERY SINGLE POST, even in threads about totally different topics. (Vampire patch, etc.)

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the game and the company... but why the hell are you still playing? You are obviously being pained by it. It looks like it's bordering on obsession.

I've never had any of the problems you mention, and in my opinion WoW is clearly the best MMORPG ever. (And I've played many.) My opinion of Blizzard being one of the (if not THE) best production houses out there is unchanged.

Wondering if Ray is losing it,
Jeff

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 08:48.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Computer over?
Virus = very yes?
That's not a good prize!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo