Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Today is the eleventh anniversary of the release of the DOOM shareware, for me as well as many others, a life-altering experience. To this day, skulking through the darkened computer maze near the beginning of the game is still one of my most memorable gaming experiences ever.

Stories of the Day: Food Running Low Aboard Space Station. It's only condiments in my space station too.
Santas accused of street brawl.
Kitten Survives 275-Mile Ride Next to Car Engine.
Science!: Tool use confirmed in monkeys.
Is It Time to Scrap SETI? Small moves, Ellie.
Scientists embed computation in a DNA crystal.
Images of the Day: Think Blue!
Dr. Fun.
Media of the Day: Apple - Trailers - Ong Bak. Thanks Bernard.
Auction of the Day: SALAD LETTUCE IN SHAPE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE! AMAZING!. Thanks Joe.
Follow-ups: Who's a silly boy then?
Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

54. Re: Doom Dec 10, 2004, 16:27 Yosemite Sam

did that for a while, now I pretty much only keep the rigs in use (2 - one for me and one for my wife). Got tired of storing them. It is neat to look at those old things, though....

I have a router so I always have 4 alive PC's, ATM my weakest is a dual p3 350, just a bonified HD now. I have been considering laminating some of the real old stuff for show, but I also want to set up an old rig and just mess around with it, do stuff I wouldnt dare do to my current hardware.

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo