Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Need for Speed Underground 2

EA sends word that Need for Speed Underground 2 is gold, and the cross-platform illegal racing sequel will cruise into stores on November 15:

This is a quick note to let you know that Need for Speed Underground 2 under the EA GAMES brand has gone gold for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and PC. The title will ship to retail outlets nationwide on Monday, November 15th.

The sequel to the best-selling EA console game of all time (the original Need for Speed Underground has sold more than 8 million copies worldwide), Need for Speed Underground 2 challenges gamers to uncover the tuner underground in a massive free-roaming city spanning five distinct, interconnected neighborhoods and more than 125 miles of race-ready asphalt.

Featuring dozens of the hottest tuner cars on the market, thousands of aftermarket upgrades and deep under-the-hood performance customization options, Need for Speed Underground 2 gives games a blank canvas for total automotive self-expression.

The game also includes online play for the PS2, Xbox Live and PC, which rounds out an insanely deep single player experience, featuring more than 150 unique events and starring gorgeous, world-famous adrenaline junkie Brooke Burke.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: hmmmm. Nov 8, 2004, 16:48 4D-Boxing

Also, I got tired of the same tracks over and over.

Same here. Why can't they just include the entire track selection from the previous versions plus some new ones? I played the first two almost every day for a few years but now I wonít touch any NFS games unless they include good tracks & good physics. I know most people would disagree but I prefer the segmented races they had in the first nfs. I like doing laps but not with these new tracks, it's like they only have 4 or 5 tracks.

I imagine when they say 5 neighborhoods it means the game will have 5 tracks but they will interconnect them to give the illusion of having more tracks....Well that does not work.

When EA makes a game they dig into their game knowledge base & use previous games as bleu prints. So don't expect things to change soon even with new staff, they all use the same base to create their games depending on the genre.

Put all the old maps or don't release it at all. My force feedback steering wheel is gathering dust now. Maybe that FIA game might give a reason not to sell my wheel.

IF not, I guess Iíll have to learn to love Rally games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo