Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Spaceships Ahoy - Nexus

HD Interactive sends word that Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is heading into European stores on Friday:

HD Interactive is proud to announce that Nexus – the Jupiter Incident has now shipped and will be available at retail outlets throughout Europe on November 5th.

Developed by Mithis Entertainment and hailed as “One of the Biggest Surprises of the Year!!” Nexus - The Jupiter Incident is a real-time mission-based tactical space game featuring spectacular real time-battles and breathtaking motion picture quality. For more information on the game, visit http://www.nexusthegame.com

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

10. Re: Subject Nov 4, 2004, 10:18 Sugarman

You're selling yourself short Reactor by not trying to play this. If you refuse to read the instructions then just wait for the retail game with the integrated tutorial. It probably took me about 4-6 tries on the singleplayer demo while reading the readme and visiting the nexus forums before I was comfortable playing this. I will warn those who are mindless FPS fans, you can't just plop down and blow people away, you have to learn the game and then it's extremely fun and very rewarding especially playing multiplayer battles with others using a good team strategy.

Edit: And what crack were you smoking when you said it doesn't look good, buy a damn video card and pull out that gforce2mx.
Edit: oops, spelling
This comment was edited on Nov 4, 10:23.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo