Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

WoW Closed Beta Ends

The World of Warcraft Community Site (thanks Bronco) has word on the conclusion of the closed beta testing of World of Warcraft, Blizzard's upcoming MMORPG:

The closed beta test is coming to an end. This Friday, October 29, at 3:00 PM PDT, the closed beta servers will go offline as we prepare to run another stress test. All active closed-beta accounts will remain active, and closed-beta testers will be receiving an email with instructions on what to do to continue playing in the stress test. We will post more information about the stress test in the days ahead, so please stay tuned to WorldofWarcraft.com.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

32. Umm Oct 29, 2004, 14:50 Cheese

hissy fit and promoting GW well i dont give a rats ass about the success of GW or Wow, its not like there cutting me in on all that fat moolah thell be raking in i just made a comment on it thats all.

And as far as what i said at least its true LOL so agian go F yourselfs cause i dont mind telling it lke it is.

You retards are so fking soft that if someone bashes your game you get all misty lol, Wow is Pos just check around the other forums dont take my word for it even though ive played EQ1-DAoC-COH-AC1-AC2-SWG-Rysom...nah i have very little expertise in MMORPGs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo