Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DOOM 3 Expands

id Software Amplifies the Terror With Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil(TM) announces plans for Resurrection of Evil, an upcoming expansion for DOOM 3 that "continues the frightening and gripping single player experience of the blockbuster original. The title also features even more multiplayer action with support for up to eight players in all new maps." Here's a bit more on the project, which is scheduled for release when it's done:

id Software(TM) and Activision, Inc. will unleash an all-new assault on humanity with DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil(TM), the official expansion pack to the fastest selling PC first- person action game ever in the U.S., according to NPD Techworld. Co-developed by Nerve Software and id Software, DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil continues the terrifying and intense action of the already classic DOOM 3, which Maxim and Computer Gaming World awarded "five out of five stars" and the Associated Press called "one of the scariest games ever made." Through the discovery of a timeless and evil artifact you now hold the powers of Hell in your hands, and the demons have come to hunt you down and take it back. Following the events of DOOM 3 and featuring new locations, characters and weapons, including the return of the double-barreled shotgun, DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil expands the terrifying action that fans and critics have been raving about. The title will require the full retail version of DOOM 3, and has not yet been rated by the ESRB.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

114. Re: Not a FanBoy or Hater Oct 25, 2004, 21:33 fanboy

I don't see the logical connection here. The argument is that people cannot criticize anything they cannot create themselves?
If someone built me a shitty house, I'd be more than happy to let them know right away. Why? Because I paid for it with my hard earned money! The same goes for a game. Are you trying to tell us that if you bought a car, and the transmission blew after 500 miles, you would not complain about it or criticize it?
You'd better learn to open your mind a bit more.
You say you are at college, but your comments lead me to believe otherwise.

By the way, tell your future boss when you screw up a design that unless he can create it too, he can't criticize it. See how that goes.
=-)

I'd also like to add that a degree doesn't make a person who they are. Some of the greatest people in history never went to college. Some did. So what? It's what you do with your life that matters, not what a piece of paper on your wall says you can do. Brag that you saved a baby from a burning building, or that you give to those in need.

Integrity > Net worth
This comment was edited on Oct 25, 21:38.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo