Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

French WBC3 Patch

The Warlords Battlecry III Official Website now offers the French edition of the version 1.02 patch for Enlight's fantasy RTS game, brining it in line with the various other localized version of the game. Thanks Frans.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: What did they add? Jul 12, 2004, 12:24 4D-Boxing

No that option was added to the new BF mod! The one based in west Africa ...where the US marines are stationed on a carrier a few miles of the coast and they watch the locals get killed then they go to shore hit the US embassy get the employees out and watch the locals pile dead bodies at the gates of the embassy. And then the Marines turn tail and run!

Despite the fact that French civilians in an entire town put their lives in danger and hide 5000 Jews while their town was occupied the French are still depicted as cowards. That is based on incidents during WW2 but my little story is based on stories that happened after 2000!!!!!

If you are going to make fun of France do it right! Make fun of the fact that they are racist state with racist laws not BS about courage! Yeah I Do not like France, I've seen first hand how minorities are treated over there!

Anyways that's enough for today’s class, I'll let you kids absorb the knowledge.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo