Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• Half-Life 2
    There's a Half-Life 2 Q&A on Computer Games Online talking with Valve's Doug Lombardi about the shooter sequel, discussing system specs, gameplay, and of course, availability: "Things are progressing very well. We are planning to deliver a release candidate to Vivendi in August and we're hoping to see the product on store shelves this fall but we do not have a confirmed ship date at this time."
  • Ken Levine
    The Ken Levine Q&A on Experience Gaming talks with Ken from Irrational Studios, discussing Freedom Force and its upcoming self-published sequel: "While the publisher funded the first title, they didnít have nearly the attachment to it that Irrational and the fans had. When you look at our goals with the title: to make the best sequel possible that is primarily focused on pleasing our fans; it seemed like the obvious path to take."
  • Guild Wars
    The Guild Wars Interview on Guild Wars Online Warcry is the transcript of a conversation with the folks at Arena.Net about Guild Wars held during a recent community day to show off the upcoming MMOPRG.
  • Bet on Soldier
    The Bet on Soldier Q&A on Xequted (thanks GenGamers) talks with Roman Vincent and Damien Mauric of Kylotonn Entertainment about their upcoming first-person shooter: "There will be a total of twelve missions on single player mode set within three massive game environments, set in stunning locations like Cuba, Alaska and Europe. In the Online multiplayer mode, will have 32 players engaged in combat. With game modes like death match, team death match."
  • A Vampyre Story
    There's A Vampyre Story Q&A on Adventure Gamers is a chat with Mike Kirchoff of Autumn Moon Entertainment about A Vampyre Story, the upcoming adventure game being created by some ex-LucasArts employees.
  • Children of the Nile
    HomeLAN Fed's Children of the Nile Q&A talks with Tilted Mill co-founder Chris Beatrice about Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile, their upcoming city-building strategy game. There's also a Myelin Media Q&A on HomeLAN Fed talking with Gene Mauro from the company that is publishing Children of the Nile.
  • Asia Carrera
    The Asia Carrera Q&A on maXit talks with the retired pr0n star about her long-time interest in games, discussing Unreal Tournament, custom PCs, and more.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

39. Re: Asia Carrera.... Jul 12, 2004, 16:51 Ray Marden

Is she in Mensa? It has been awhile...but is not membership based upon having a IQ higher than 130...or scoring in the top 5% or so? Needless to say, it has been some time since I last looked.

Going off-topic (our only consistent topic :o,) I never understood the whole Mensa thing. Other than saying "Hey, look, I am smarter than you!" it seems a bit silly to me.

Shrugging,
Ray

-----
Appreciate everything - EVERYTHING - you have.
http://users.ign.com/collection/RayMarden
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=ANF&id=ray_marden
I love you, mom.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo