Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Site Seeing - NFS: Underground 2

EA Games has launched the official Need for Speed Underground 2 Website dedicated to the upcoming street racing sequel. The site includes information on the game, their E3 screenshots, sign-ups for a newsletter, and more. Thanks GameCenter.cz.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

34. Re: I enjoyed the game May 18, 2004, 19:06 4D-Boxing

I also enjoyed the game but not for long. The game is not a sim so did not expect realism, but it would be nice to have a simulation option along with the arcade mode. I've been playing NFS since the first one, I wish they woould take al the tracks from the previous NFS games and bundle them in the next game. The first Underground had the same problem as Hot pursuit 2.... not enough tracks. Despite the variation all tracks felt almost the same. From what I've read in the past people did not like the tracks in the first NFS but i loved the variety offered by the segmented tracks like Alpine. I've played so many NFS games in the past that i finished HP2 and Underground in a day. At this point the the AI is weak for me in those games so i have to play online for some challenge, but EA has serious cheating problems with their NFS games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo