Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Team Fortress 2

Missing in Action: The Lost Games of the PC, Part 3 on IGN tries to ascertain the true status of several game projects that haven't been heard from in a while, including Loose Cannon (TBD), Pantheon (RIP), Sovereign (RIP), and Imperium Galactica III / Galaxy Andromeda / Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (still breathing). Along the way, they talk with Valve's Doug Lombardi, who fills us in on the status of TeamFortress 2, the planned reworking of the popular modification (to correct a point in the article, the original T.F. was for Quake) that you may have heard discussed by your grandparents:

Here's the word from Valve's Doug Lombardi: "Some time after we announced Team Fortress 2, which was then being created on the HL1 tech, the decision was made to move the project to the Source Engine, the same engine used for HL2. The project is still in development here at Valve and we will be announcing more info after HL2 ships."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

23. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Apr 17, 2004, 17:50 Tim1_2

HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAABWAHAAHAHAHAHAHMWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

-----------------------------------------
http://users.ign.com/collection/Cyberfury
Currently playing: Day of Defeat, Far Cry, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance

Currently playing: DayZ
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo