Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It was as enjoyable as I expected getting to put together Devicer's new PC yesterday, and it was nice to get some hands-on experience with some new stuff like a Serial ATA drive as well as a case with enough fans to make your ears pop. I am particularly impressed with the motherboard he picked out, the Abit IC7 Max 3... this definitely looks like the cornerstone for a great gaming system. I think I may have to just devote a certain amount of this space every day to singing the praises of this product until someone at Abit, where I hear they are all terribly handsome people, is inspired to send me one of my own. Boy am I terrible at that... maybe I just need some more practice (did I mention the folks at Abit are all terribly handsome?). Oh well. that's probably not going to work. Maybe I ought to start small and suck up to the folks who made those handy thumb screws...

Play Time: Morphases.
Links of the Day: Free James Traficant. Thanks Bronco.
Idea a Day. Thanks Bronco.
Stories of the Day: Space shuttle Columbia crew memorialized on Mars. Thanks Ant.
Feds thwart extortion plot against Best Buy.
McDonaldís Touts Its Menu as a Good Fit for Many Diets (registration required).
Science!: Mobile Robots Take Baby Steps.
Astronomers find biggest star yet. Oprah?
Star Is a Near Twin of the Sun, Scientists Say (registration required).
Images of the Day: Hi-Rez Mars. Thanks Sunspot.
Computer Purification Ceremony. Thanks Ant.
Follow-up: Winning ticket turned in for $162M jackpot. Thanks gregory.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

29. Hi Red picture of Mars Jan 7, 2004, 14:39 John Nelson

They've edited out the bit of the picture with the martian giving the probe the finger.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo