Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I've been helping my neighbor's sister treat his cat for various ailments while my neighbor is on vacation. These treatments include administering a subcutaneous dose of saline every other day. The questionable joy of sticking an unhappy cat with a needle has fallen on me since this is something I have experience with, having provided the same treatment for my own cat when he fell ill years ago. Of course, as immortalized in the Seinfeld where Morty goes to work for Elaine at J. Peterman's, the elderly often like to get an early start, and today's call came at the crack of dawn, so that cat managed to get her full serving of saline before I had even a portion of my serving of coffee.

Play Time: Roby Baggio Soccer/Football Free Kick Game. Thanks Ross.
Links of the Day: The Gallery of Monster Toys.
Postcards New York City.
Stories of the Day: UK balloonists set for second attempt and 'Space' balloon bid canceled.
A Campus Fad That's Being Copied: Internet Plagiarism (registration required).
Science!: Fuel-Cell Tech May Be Coming Soon.
Looking for love potion number nine.
Wheels in the Sky.
Auction of the Day: Weird Gross Bra That Fell Out Of My Ceiling. Thanks Dan Leadbetter.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

56. I spel purty Sep 3, 2003, 22:06 Bob Bobsen

"I've been helping my neighbor's sister treat his cat"
Whats wrong with this sentance?
A. Sister could not have 'her' cat.

B. Typed this before coffee and after giving shot.

C. Infared coruption of applied mis-understanding.

D. Abuse of the language as we know it.

E. None of the above.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo