Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Vietcong Patch

The Gathering of Developers Website has an update on the availability of a version 1.01 patch to update Vietcong, Illusion Softworks' Vietnam War shooter. The update improves framerates, and addresses several bugs. Thanks The Patches Scrolls.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Man! Postal 2... Apr 8, 2003, 04:12 pay[oh]tea

..is the bomb! I've waited oh so long, and now it has arrived! Awesome physics and gameplay! And whats this?

Whatchyoo talkin 'bout Willis?!

It SHIPS with Gary Coleman! Thats right! Right outta the box! Without even a patch#$%!

This game truly utilizes the cutting-edge, Unreal Warfare technology, taking 3D gaming to its known limits! Game features include (but aren't limited to):

• Awesome Gameplay! Kill or Dont!

• Realistic Physics! Watch urine puddle realisticly!

• More Awesome Gameplay!

• More urine! Totally Awesome!

• Your feeble gaming existence will be shattered, then urinated on if you don't pick up a copy today! Hell! Pick up two! One to give away and one to urinate on!

<shameless>
    now wheres my 20.00
    </shameless>

Intended to be sarcastic.. Shockingly now that i've re-read that, it almost appears to be real marketing hype. shudder

This comment was edited on Apr 8, 04:48.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
    Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
    If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
    If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
    Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
    • i[italic text]i
    • u[underline text]u
    • -[strikethrough text]-
    • c[code text]c
    • +[bullet point]+
    • q[quote text (indented)]q
    • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
    • [url=Link]text[/url]
    • r{red text}r
    • g{green text}g
    • b{blue text}b
    • m{maroon text}m
    • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
    2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
    3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
    4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo