Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Crouching Tiger Not PC Bound

Following this morning's announcement of progress on the PS2 and GBA versions of the games based on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (story), we asked Ubi Soft to confirm this meant all the other versions were cancelled, and their reply keeps the status of other console ports up in the air, but confirms that the PC version is off the boards. Here's the exchange:

Blue's News:
Can you confirm the cancellation of the previously announced PC, Xbox, and GameCube versions of the game?

Tyrone Miller (Ubi Soft):
No, I can not.

The PS2 and GBA versions of the game are the only ones that we currently have approval on. We will be making another announcement about other platforms once we have approval. We will not be doing a PC version.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Squatting Tiger, Pissing Dragon Mar 19, 2003, 15:44 Eye 4N Eye

YES!!!...there is a GOD, ... as I only have a PC and if the game is anything like the movie then I know I won't like it.

I wonder though, if the game will be only in Manderin Chinese with subtitles?

snafu

Opinions are like A**holes, everybody has one and they usually stink
(all except mine of course)

Eye 4N Eye

Opinions are like A**holes, everybody has one and they usually stink
(all except mine of course)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo