Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 1942 Patch

FilePlanet (registration required) is now offering downloads of a new version 1.2 patch for the North American version of Battlefield 1942 as a 22 MB download. The new version of DICE's WW2 shooter adds network/server fixes, client fixes, AI improvements, a significant improvement in hand-to-hand combat, and more. In conjunction with this, FilePlanet (registration required) is also offering downloads of a new version 1.2 dedicated server. The files have been mirrored on 3D Gamers, AusGamers, Tiscali Games, and Worthplaying. Update: If you are having a problem connecting to servers after applying the patch, you may have received a beta version of the patch that EA sent out by mistake, which has since been replaced with the proper version.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

38. Re: patch catastrophe Nov 27, 2002, 21:49  Xymph 

Well, when I replaced the patch and synced the mirrors, the Utah server didn't pick it up and kept serving the old patch. First time that's ever happened, so I'm still investigating that, but in the mean time I disabled the Utah link and you can try our Indiana, California or Australia mirrors for the correct file. Sorry again, this is not our lucky day apparently.

-- Frans
3D Gamers admin, http://www.3dgamers.com/
[oops, wrong account below]
This comment was edited on Nov 27, 21:50.

-- Frans
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo