Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Okay, so all of yesterday's talk of spring having sprung aside, it's not like 50 MPH winds are that unusual, and yes, it's cold today, but it's not like the snow we had around these parts last night stuck, so I'm standing behind my contention that it's spring. So there.

Rebel Boat Rocker is dead, their planned Knight Rider game is dead, hell's bells, David Hasselhoff's career and the Pontiac Trans Am are both on their last legs, but like a phoenix rising from the Arizona, is seems Knight Rider: The Movie is in the works, according to this MSN Entertainment Article (thanks Andrew Barilla). Word is this will probably feature younger operatives as the main character... I think this has Freddie Prinze Jr. written all over it.

Play Time: LEDhead Classic Electronic Handheld Game Simulator. Thanks Admiral Ackbar.
Link of the Day: The Brick Testament. The Bible in Lego. Thanks RebelScum.
Story of the Day: A Mac Box Worth Weight in Gold. Thanks Jamie Fullerton.
Bonus Story: CIA removes tracking software from Web site. Thanks Trey.
Auction of the Day: Russian Roulette Kids toy!!!!! Thanks Chris Johnson.
Weird Science: Dog Gets Donor's Pacemaker. Thanks WebDrift.
Wild Science: Pint-Size Triceratops Sheds Light on Evolution. Thanks [MP] Wolverine [MP].

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: Blue Mar 22, 2002, 14:09 Toad

The front page of the site would have given you a better idea of the spirit of the creation of the Brick Testament. From the front page's poll:

What do you admire most about Rev. Smith?

-boyish good looks
-unafraid to weep uncontrollably
-lies down for what he believes in
-hung like a llama
-once shot a man just for snoring

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo