Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

In a situation that reminds me of an old Peanuts comic where someone offers Linus a substitute for his missing blanket and he screams back: "Would you give a starving dog a rubber bone?," I'm pretty sure that the coffee I made this morning is decaffeinated. As you can imagine, this is a fairly frightening situation... hey, maybe I can get the Red Cross to consider this a disaster... after all, they do tend to bring coffee and donuts when they show up. Okay, maybe a trip to the store would be more appropriate, but far less dramatic.

Link of the Day: Hacked! Thanks Whiskey and Ogreboy. Pretty scary, huh kids? Requires MSIE.
Bonus Link: Guys Keyboard. First Qwerty, Then Dvorak, Now Fazekas. Thanks Frottage.
Story of the Day: Robber Swallows Stolen Diamond. Thanks theAntiELVIS. I'd like to read that search warrant.
Bonus Story: Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Busted! Thanks Jaxx. No, don't get your hopes up... crimes against music aren't actually enforceable.
Weird Science: Setting Sail on a Giant, Floating City, with word on the Freedom Ship. Thanks Elvis. Just another step towards the future predicted in Snow Crash.
Weird Science II: Cloned Sheep Dolly Develops Arthritis. Thanks [MP] Wolverine [MP].
Wild Science: Liar, Liar, Eyes on Fire. Thanks again [MP] Wolverine [MP].

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Hacked! Jan 4, 2002, 09:27 Tigger

"Check out the source of the page. All it does is open a frame to your C:"

You noticed that too? That's not scary, I've seen about a dozen web pages that have this function. They all say they hacked your machine. They all have about the same html source.

--
Tigger
Vic Fontaine for President
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo