Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Afternoon Screenshots

• Incoming Forces
    Interplay has opened an Incoming Forces teaser page with four new screenshots of the 3D arcade shooter in the works at Rage Software. Update: There are five new screenshots on GameSpot as well.
  • Aliens Vs. Predator 2
    AvPNews has posted no less than twenty new Aliens Vs. Predator 2 screenshots starting with shot 4 on page 9 and continuing on page 10 and 11, all showing off Monolith's FPS sequel.
  • From Dusk Till Dawn
    Ten new From Dusk Till Dawn screenshots are online at German site Gamigo.de, captured from a beta build of GameSquad's third-person action adventure based on the 1996 movie.
  • AquaNox
    There is a single new AquaNox screenshot up at German site PC Pointer, offering another submersed scene in the 3D action game by Massive Development.
  • Arx Fatalis
    RPGDot has posted seven new Arx Fatalis screenshots, illustrating the first-person role-playing game being crafted at Arkane Studios.
  • Throne of Darkness
    This week's Throne of Darkness Elements of the Week gallery on RPG Vault highlights the Water Spells in Click Entertainment's upcoming isometric action RPG with a dozen new screenshots.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Oh my god! Jul 4, 2001, 06:31 shul

And what a screenshot! I think it goes something like :
//------------------------------
#include "glue.h"

void main()
{ // kids , don't try this at home... it wan't work

int color = BLUE|GREEN|RED;
int lightcolor = PITCH_BLACK;
int x;

for(x=0;x!=100;x++)
{
GLDrawLine(color,lightcolor,x,x*2,x,x*4);
}
}
//-----------------

ok, maybe I went to far in this post...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo