Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Deus Ex Details?

PlaystationTrophies.org claims insider knowledge in presenting allegedly leaked details about Deus Ex: Universe, the upcoming DX project first revealed last October. According to their unidentified source this was originally conceived as a single game, but now will be a trilogy with a Mass Effect-style continuity where the outcome of each game impacting the games that follow. They follow this with the claim that another inside source has shared details about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which was trademarked in March, and is likely the other DX game revealed alongside DX Universe. Their source claims to have seen promotional material for the game, showing it will star both Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: The Fall's Ben Saxon. They also suggest that it's possible Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will turn out to be the first game in this Deus Ex: Universe trilogy. Thanks NowGamer.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: New Deus Ex Details? Jun 17, 2014, 12:21 Parias

Optional Nickname! wrote on Jun 17, 2014, 10:23:
Consolitis also prevents click-dragging or proper key-rebinding.

Wat. No - DX:HR absolutely allows you to rebind your keyboard keys.

And it absolutely does have drag-and-drop inventory management.

Are you referring to Deus Ex: The Fall instead (which does indeed have such limitations and is universally acclaimed as terrible)? Because that's a VERY different game than Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo