Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The past week has been shockingly cold around these parts, though, thankfully, the latest winter storm predicted for the area missed us. Here's hoping the current predictions are more accurate than that, as after one last frigid day today, things are supposed to warm up tomorrow and the milder weather stretches on into next week. I'm more than ready for this winter to be over, as it has been as rough as any I can remember... I ran outside without a coat for around 30 seconds to get something out of the car last night, and it took several minutes after coming back inside to catch my breath from the spasmodic shivering this caused. Of course I am very wimpy about the cold in general, but still, this has been way too extreme.

Extreme Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Samurai Rebellion.
Birdy Fruit.
Zombie Truck 2.
Story: Major changes coming to 2016 SAT test.
Science: 6-billion-year-old quasar spinning nearly as fast as physically possible.
Media: Virtual "First Person Shooter" Projector.
Benny Hill theme & how it's done.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2014, 17:42 BobBob

Creston wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 11:50:
Verno wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 08:50:
I miss LA Not the horrible traffic and crime rate, just the consistency of the weather.

Oh God, Verno, now you're just going to get BobBob started.

It's been quite the sunny week. We did have a bit of much needed rain. Planning to hit the beach again this weekend.

http://tinyurl.com/WeatherImmunity Whew
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo